IOWA VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS FOUNDATION
100% of your donation will support Iowans and communities in need, impacted by service in the United States Military. Some of our common areas of focus include:
- Funding for mental health treatment for US Military Members, Veterans, and their families.
- Funding mental health outreach and education events.
- Funding mental health retreats.
- Funding research on advancements in military, Veteran, and family health.
- Funding research and providing educational programming related to US Military and Veteran History.
Supporting legitimate groups and organizations dedicated to the US Military and Veterans.
- Military Family Readiness Groups
- The USO
- VFW, American Legion, DAV, AMVETS, Wounded Warrior Foundation, Combat Vet Riders Association...etc.
- Other Recognized Support Groups
- Providing Scholarships and Job-Skills Training for Veterans and their families.
Provide financial assistance for US Military Members, Veterans, and their families, for emergency expenses beyond their present means, including:
- Emergency home repairs
- Emergency vehicle repairs
- Emergency medical bills
- Emergency housing and necessities